Translate

Σάββατο, 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Jazz is...

...it bugs me when people try to analyze jazz as

 an intellectual theorem. It's not. It's feeling.


( Bill Evans)





Anyone can learn what Louis Armstrong knows

 about music in a few weeks. Nobody could

 learn to play like him in a thousand years.
— Benny Green






“Never give up on a good thing, never give up,

 never give up!”(George Benson)



“All a musician can do is to get closer to the sources of nature, and so feel that he is in communion with the natural laws.”(John Coltrane)



“Over all, I think the main thing a musician would like to do is give a picture to the listener of the many wonderful things that he knows of and senses in the universe. . . That’s what I would like to do. I think that’s one of the greatest things you can do in life and we all try to do it in some way. The musician’s is through his music.”
 John Coltrane





A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever wasted. 
Billie Holiday 



"I sing like I feel."(Ella Fitzgerald)
"The only thing better than singing is more singing."(Ella Fitzgerald)

Some kids in Italy call me 'Mama Jazz; I thought that was so cute. As long as they don't call me 'Grandma Jazz.'"(Ella Fitzgerald)



The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.(Frank Sinatra)

“The cigarettes you light one after another won’t help you forget her.” .(Frank Sinatra)


....A simple I love you means more than

 money....”(Frank Sinatra)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...